Since a few days you feel a little uncomfortable with one of your teeth.
1. You look in the mirror with a wide open mouth. You gremace from right to left using your thumb. You pull out your tongue and say baahh to yourself, you see nothing but a redish hole. You decide to rince once with a tranquilizing liquid and forget about it
2. Next morning, you intend to have some breakfast, you bring the coffe filled cup to your mouth, drink a zip, yell aaahhh and spit it on the floor.
3. You clean the floor with one hand the other holding your cheak
4. You get depressed and return to the mirror, same as above
5. In the afternoon, you feel better, nothing happens during the day besides a little titillation around the culprit tooth.
6. For supper you have meatballs. Easy to chew, no problem, but there is one pepper corn in the meatballs and of course you get it and bite.
7. You jump to the ceiling, you knock over the chair, you screem and cry, tears are running over your face and you held your cheak.
8. You danse around on one foot and then fall on your bed, take at least 5 pain killers, put a hot cloth against your cheak and suffer in silence.
9. After a sleepless night with a hurting tooth and no painkiller help, you finally decide to call your dentist for an emergency.
10. With trembling knees, a weak stomac and quick heart beats, you finally arrive at his practice.
11. On his invitation you sit down on his torture chair and open reluctantly your mouth just a bit. But he orders you to open it more. You close your eyes and pray. 12. You hear him fumble and the instruments click and suddenly you have a syringe in your mouth but before you realize that you have to yell now, the shot is already done. You decide to faint.
13. When you open your eyes again, you see the dentist smiling from one ear to the other with your blood covered tooth laying neatly on a little tray. You can't speek yet, you have the feeling as if half of your face is paralysed but you don't feel pain anymore and then an immense relief. It's over.
Now it depends on the patients character or he leaves the dentist in a hurry almost fleeing from him, and just mumble "send me the bill" or he jumps at his neck to hug and kiss him of relief.
Now think it over, how would you behave ?