1. They take out their mobile call somebody and everybody can listen to the latest family news
2. They "read" a book while observing all people around above the border
3. They look around for a victim to chat and start : "How long are you waiting ?"
4. They admire their shoes for a while
5. They look for something in their nostrils and admire what they found
6. They finally have the time to clean their ears
7. They gnaw their nails
8. They take out a mirror and admire themselves moving cheaks from left to right
9. They check their shoes if they are dirty
10. They fall asleep and snore, mouth open
11. They clean their glasses
12. They admire their hands, fingers and fingernails
13. They stare at the door as if they want to open it with just one glance
I participate to a humorous story contest called "This Blog Blows My Dress Up" (although I am not wearing dresses). This contest takes place at Shelly Kneupper Tucker's blog "The Eclectic Life" There you can read my entries and others of course. So if you want to participate and make us laugh then enter a funny story.