1. Everybody can land a plane, providing there is someone in the control tower to explain to you what you should do.
2. A ventilation system of any building is a perfect hiding place. No-one will ever think of looking for you in there and you can go to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.
3. With one gun you can shoot for an hour without ever reloading it
4. A man will show no pain while tortured, but will wince when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
5. If being chased through town, you can usually take cover in a passing parade even when it's past midnight.
6.When paying for a taxi, don't look at your wallet as you take out a bill - just grab one and hand it over. It will always be the exact fare.
7. When staying in a haunted house, women always investigate any strange noises half naked
8. It's always a mere child's play to find a complicated password to log in the bank account of a criminal;
9.Cars that crash will almost always burst into flames.
10. Even when driving on a perfectly straight road it is necessary to turn the steering wheel from left to right every few moments.
11. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts - your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out all of them.
12. All peasants, homeless, or beggars have always perfect teeth,
13.Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment.
CAT THURSDAY THIRTEEN here.