What is said about love :
Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
Love isn't just for the smart of talented, but for all the amimals God created.
There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.
A man is not where he lives, but where he loves.
Love is blind
Make love not war
Love is the only gold.
Love is harder to accept than to give.
Love is ever where the heart will find it no matter how unlikely seems the place
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness
and here are 14 international proverbs :
1. One who loves the vase loves also what is inside. African Proverb
2. In order to really love someone you must love him as though he was going to die tomorrow. Arabian Proverb
3. Where there is love there is no darkness. Burundi Proverb from Burundi
4. Love and let the world know, hate in silence. Egyptian Proverb
5. When one is in love, a cliff becomes a meadow. Ethiopian Proverb
6. The first love letters are written with the eyes. French Proverb
7. An old one who is loved is winter with flowers. German Proverb (also attributed as a Portuguese Proverb)
8. The heart that loves is always young. Greek Proverb
9. Love is like fog -- there is no mountain on which it does not rest. Hawaiian Proverb
10. It is love that makes the impossible possible. Indian Proverb
11. Love rules without rules. Italian Proverb 12. Where there is love, there is peace. Myanmar Proverb
13. Love makes labor light. Dutch Proverb from Netherlands
14. A heart in love with beauty never grows old. Turkish Proverb
And when you still don't know what Love is, I can't help you ! You should ask a Valentine's specialist; the pope perhaps ??