2.2.07

FRIDAY FEAST !

It's friday and Pookie is in a playful mood.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Appetizer What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

I dressed all in black like Juliette Gréco the top star of the bohemian "in" crowd of post-war France, bought Elvis records and were on all parties.

Soup Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.

That I were a nice girl (I am not a virtue of modesty)

Salad On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?

Like a public administration employee, I twiddle my thumbs the whole day (don't forget I am retired)

Main Course If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

Eventually Mr. Gattino

Dessert Fill in the blank:

I love to chit chatting with everybody around me or on the phone when it is morning, noon, afternoon and evening. During night I shut up.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I exercised for comments !

18 comments:

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Sunflower said...

Like your main course:-)

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower

Anonymous said...

Keep twiddle your tumbs, just make sure you don't put them somewhere they shouldn't be ;-)

*giggles*

Anonymous said...

(Like me, I mean :-)

Anonymous said...

Chit chatting on the phone was something I couldn't help doing when I was teenager.

:D

Barb said...

The kitty watching the train is cute!

You're not a virtue of modesty??? (Me, either.. hehee)

Poor Mr. Gattino!

Love the cartoon :)

Thanks for dropping by :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cartoon! I can so relate to that one ;)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. Love your main course.

Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

Mia said...

Great FF!!!

Have a great Weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Very good feast! I had to laugh at your main course about selling the Mr.

Lisa Knight said...

Great Feast, loved the cartoon!
Lisa

Melli said...

ROFLMBO! You? Niiiiiiice? A nice girl? LOL! Surely you could NOT be THAT convincing! *smile*

I can definately see you dressing (and living) that bohemian lifestyle! WITH your paintbrush, of course! Oh! That reminds me -- I've been wanting to ask -- WHERE do you do your painting at? I always think of you painting in your home -- but it looks (in the pictures) like you are in a group. Do you take a class? Or is this just a place where anyone can go to paint and not have the "mess" in their own home? What's the story? BLOG IT!

Melli said...

Oh - and by the way -- about your comic today ... I am getting TALLER everyday!

Anonymous said...

Deine Fashion feds klingen interessant, auch wenn ich nicht genau weiß, ob feds sünden oder lieblingsklamotten heißen soll....

Anonymous said...

Twiddling Thumbs... I would so like to put that on my resume. "Twiddled Thumbs everyday for 1 year" LOL Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

That is a very funny cartoon! hahaha Have a nice weekend and thanks for coming by!

Merle said...

Hi Gattina ~~ It is great to enjoy the retired life isn't it? Good answers for the feast. Thanks for your visit and I am glad you have good neighors also. Nice of one of them to come and sit and talk to your cats when you are away. The Mother post was not relevant to many of us. Our mothers didn't spoil us like that and we were not so ungrateful.
Take care, my friend. Love, Merle.

Unknown said...

Great feast as usual! I´m still laughing at the main course... (selling Mr Gattino?!) and the dessert... isn´t it hard to shut up at night?

Ich habe vorher schon mit Dir gespeist, aber ich konnte keinen Kommentar hinterlassen, weil Blogger gesponnen hat. Darum hole ich es jetzt nach! Schönes Wochenende =)