Thirteen questions about you as cat owner.
1. Do you select your friends based on how well your cats like them?
2. Does your desire to cuddle your cat intensify during times of stress?
3. Do you think it's cute when your cat swings on the drapes or licks on food ?
4. When you are on the phone, talking to somebody, do you insist that they say a few words to your cat as well?
5. Do you sleep in the same position all night because it annoys your cats when you move?
6. Do you feed your cat while you eat ?
7. Does your cat sit at the table (or ON the table) when you eat?
8. Does your cat sleep on your head and you like it?
9. Do you have more than four opened but rejected cans of cat food in the refrigerator?
10. Do you climb out of bed over the headboard or footboard, so you won't disturb your sleeping cat?
11. Do you watch bad TV because the cat is sleeping on the remote?
12.Did you buy a video tape of fish swimming in an aquarium to entertain your cat?
13.Will you stand at the open door indefinitely in the freezing rain while your cat sniffs the door, deciding whether to go out or come in?
Answering 98 % of the questions by yes, I have to admit that I am rather owned by my cats than a cat owner.
And you ?
If you have time please vote here