29.11.06

A CATHASTROPHIC WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pookie pitties me with her whole cat heart !

This time I am more than wordless ! I would rather cry. My dear cat Lisa had put my laptop completely out of work in short .... it's dead. Why, I will write in Cats & funny stories, otherwise it would take too long. Therefore I have to write all this on Mr. Gattino's computer and I can tell you it's not easy with a keyboard you are not used to and a big mouse (his hands are bigger) so that I have got the impression to move a mug around.

=Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The culprit ! and where I have to work now, without documents. So please pitty me and I hope next time it's fixed ! And as I don't have a picture of me showing my mood today, I took two from the animal world !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awful. Hope you get your computer fixed soon.
That is what happens though if you don't get a cat its own computer. They can be very mean..

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Ooops, forgive me. I put my name under Mr. Linky but I don't play WW although sometimes I think I should start. I usually play Foto Pherrets on Wed. but I have not yet today.

Just wanted to comment that I'm sorry about your computer and yes I understand that it could make a person pretty mean! ROFL

And thanks for doing my Monkey Survey yesterday. I will post the results once I get more responses in so tell your friends to visit. mmmmmm'kay?

EHT said...

I simply don't know what I would do if something happened to my computer....er....actually the lap top I use is my husband's. I just "think" it's mine.

I hope things work out soon.

MaR said...

Poor you! poor you!
can't use another pc other than mine. Using another keyboard isn't fun, specially if it is in another language, the keys are placed in the wrong places and I have to spend long minutes looking for them. Oh, poor you!

Anonymous said...

OUCH! At least you got a new computer!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I would have cussed up and down too. Poor thing! I was having problems with my site for the whole week which got me frustrated, so now I have to play catch up on reading eveyones blog.