My husband asked me to sew a botton on his shirt. Of course, I told him, I will do that right away !!
But then :
1. The telephone rang and my girlfriend was on reporting to me about the funerals of her mother in law and the last funny adventures of her 2 year old grand daughter. One and a half hour later I knew everything and could hang off.
2. I noticed that I hadn't called my only cousin in Germany and as I had already the phone in my hand I called her. She were very pleased and updated me on the last happenings in her family. Satisfied 45 min later I could hang off.
3. My painting stuff needed absolute priority so I checked on colors and canvas. No canvas anymore.
4. I decided to take my car and go for a shopping at least to buy canvas. Which I did.
5. As I already were in town, I decided that I absolutely needed something new for my own happiness so I went to my favourite store.
6. In the shop I met a woman whom I hadn't seen for ages, we had been at Art School together.
7. We left the shop (I didn't buy anything) and sat down together in a Café. The updating of all fellow classmates took 2 h and then both refilled with news happily departed.
8. Returning home, I met my neighbour on the street. As it were to cold to stay outside she proposed to go inside. The last updating of both our lifes and the neighbourhood took one hour and a half.
9. It was already late and time to prepare supper. This took me 10 min. Eating, the News and a crime story on TV later, it was time to go to bed.
10. I forgot the button
11. Days flew by
12. My husband asked me about his shirt and if I had sawn his button. Unfortunately I had to admit that I forgot about it and I would do it right away.
13. Oh, my god, writing this I realize the button is still not on the shirt ! and we are three weeks later !!!
I promise, after "Publish Post" I will do it right away
to be continued ....
For those who love paintings I made a new Blog for my paintings only it's here :